To book a filming please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details of your event.
- Title of Talk
- Guest Artist or Speaker
- Date and Time of Talk, with approximate duration
- Location of Talk
- Department or Event Title (ie Lecture Series, Conference, etc)
- Contact Person
- Public Publishing on Vimeo, Youtube and iTunesU
- DVD archive
- Private Publishing (only goes on ECU Library Server – must login to view)
- Affiliated Partners on Project (for inclusion of logos, credits, etc)
Please note: You will need to have guest speakers or students sign the Intellectual Property Release form before the ECUPS team will film the event.
Classroom Technical Support
If you need immediate technical support operating built-in av equipment such as mounted projectors, mounted LED monitors, or WePresent throughout the campus, please call the
Collaborative Technologies Support (CTS) hot line at (604) 630-4559.
Here is how you can call the CTS hot line:
- Use your cell phone to call CTS helpline (604) 630-4559
- If using University phone system, dial the last four digits – 4559
- Use one of the security phones located across the university and dial 4559
- If you would like to book a BlueJeans meeting, or schedule a training session on WePresent or an AV system in a specific room, email CTS@ecuad.ca to set-up an appointment.
- Please do not email CTS if you need immediate assistance. Call the CTS helpline.