The Emily Carr University’s Production Services (ECUPS) provides the recording, editing, publishing and live web broadcasting of ongoing special events and lectures that take place at Emily Carr University. There is one student supervisor, one video editor and two camera operators (with two alternates), who also have experience with basic sound and lighting operation.
A one hour live talk includes the overall video production and coordination of the event:
- the setup and video recording of the event
- the post production editing, ensuring the video and audio quality
- the web publishing of the event to both broadcast and mobile formats
- Digital archiving and cataloging of the event.
- DVD authoring if requested
- the digital tape and the DVD disk(s)
For a quote and to inquire more about our rates and services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org